Monday, February 25, 2013

HELLO internet friends! So excited to have my first post up! Some of you may be wondering what the heck this blog is about...well I will tell you! A little background about me first, I am a Fashion Merchandising student at Virginia Tech and I wanted to start this blog to gain some experience with styling for different events. My dream is to one day be a stylist(like Rachel Zoe) or a personal shopper. Each week I will post 3 new looks for a different event. Post your comments and let me know if you have an event coming up that you would like some ideas for! So with that, my first post is for a sorority's date party this spring semester or if you are going to a fraternity's date party these would work too. I hope you all enjoy! Follow me on twitter @the_liz_project and on polyvore http://the-elizabeth-project.polyvore.com/. Thanks and love to you all! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment